1. Remove the lockring and existing cassette from your rear wheel.
2. Remove the stock 15 or 17t sprocket and one spacer from your cassette.
3. Install the ReCOGnition and then the spacer provided onto the freehub body.
4. Install all remaining cassette sprockets and spacers. (There should be 10 evenly spaced sprockets on the freehub body).
5. Reinstall the cassette lockring and tighten it to the noted torque.
• For SHIMANO FC-M782, FC-M672, FC-M622 and FC-M612 96BCD cranks
• Comes with spacer and longer B tension screw
• For use with 10 speed drivetrains
• Anodised with laser etched graphics
• Colour: Red
• 42t - Shimano: SLX HG81 - Not Compatible / XT M771-10 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / XTR M980 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t
• 42t - SRAM: XO PG-1080 (11-36t) - Not Compatible / X9 PG-1070 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / X7 PG-1050 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t / X5 PG-1030 (11-36t) - 15 or 17t
You may also be interested in the following product(s)