The ladies Flyer S model is classically sprung for long distance trekking and touring and descends directly from the B66 Champion Saddle, first featured in the Brooks 1927 catalogue. Sharing the same leather tops as the B17 models, it combines the comfort of these popular models with the extra suspension granted by the two rear springs. The Flyer S features black steel rails, tubular steel rivets and comes with a special wrench to fit the British Whitworth tension nut (no mm or inch equivalent wrench will fit it so make sure take this with you on long tours).
Oh, and don't forget to prep the saddle before its first use and grab some Leather Dressing to keep it in tip-top condition for a lifetime of service.
• Unique Single rail Coil Suspension System for the ultimate in comfort
• Baggage loops for rear seat pack attachment (included)
• Vegetable tanned leather shapes to your body
• Will fit regular seat posts
• Full leather cover with rivets
• Steel rails
• Wrench supplied to fit the special British Whitworth tension nut
• Comes with a 2.5ml sachet of Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing supplied
• Length: 242 mm
• Width: 176 mm
• Height: 86 mm
• Weight: 800 g
• Made In England