The new EPS™ V2 Power Unit is an improvement on previous versions in regards to aerodynamics, versatility, durability and protection, but also plays a pivotal role in an aspect that is not to be overlooked; aesthetics. The new EPS™ V2 Power Unit gives the cyclist the possibility to use the most advanced groupset, while maintaining the sleekest look to his or her ride.
The brain of the system is the EPS™ Power Unit™, and it is so much more than just a battery. Its housing contains all the electronics of the EPS™ drivetrain, the system memory input/output gates and the battery charger plug. This design choice benefits both the reliability and the performance of the system.
DTI: DIGITAL TECH INTELLIGENCE
Enclosed and protected in the Power Unit™ and interface, The DTI or "Digital Tech Intelligence" transmits, receives and processes data thousands of times a second. With just a simple click of the controls, D.T.I™ transmits the corresponding signal instantly, accurately and reliably to the rear or front derailleur, for levels of performance and control feel never experienced before with a conventional drivetrain. The D.T.I. system also monitors the entire drivetrain and each of its components, continuously checking battery level and functionality, and checking that the rear and front derailleur are working correctly.
• SPECIALLY DEVELOPED INTERNAL CASING: Designed to absorb road vibrations and impact, this casing allows for maximum protection of the battery and electronic components, on even the worst road surfaces.
• CASING WITH ULTRASONICALLY WELDED SEAMS: Making the system 100% waterproof
• WATERPROOF IP67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards. This means that the system is able to protect its electronic components from dust and liquid infiltration. This classification means they can perfectly function perfectly under one meter of water for at least 30 minutes.
• INPUT/OUTPUT GATES: For charging the battery and, when necessary, diagnosing the system and updating the firmware.
• DTI™ DIGITAL TECH INTELLIGENCE: Monitors and checks the battery, transmits and receives signals to and from the interface and controls and monitors the functions of the rear and front derailleur. The unit also checks for system faults, warning the user when necessary via an RGB LED and a buzzer.
• ADAPTER FOR POSITIONING IN THE SEAT POST: Enables the Power Unit V2 to be fixed rapidly in seat posts with a round or aerodynamic section.
• Weight: 130g