Producing high quality shoes is paramount to the Crono team and their attention to detail must be congratulated as every aspect of the shoe right down to the smallest technical detail is overseen by their on-site experts to ensure that you get a product they will be proud to have you wear. The Clone shoe pays particular attention to providing support and stability to the entire foot and its' aim is to improve the performance of the rider by delivering the best-fitting shoe possible.
The heel cup, for instance, features a high restraining profile with nylon lined cuff intended to hold the foot in the shoe for a comfy ride. It also serves to stop the shoe rocking on the foot and causing unwanted irritation. Velcro adjusters across the bridge of the foot are provided to allow minor fitting improvements for personal comfort ensuring the wearer has the correct containment of the foot within the shoe at all times. Ventilation is also well-catered-for by mesh panels strategically placed in the sole and the upper shoe body (including some located in the heel cup) so that the Crono Clone delivers all the moisture-wicking airflow you need to keep you looking cool and feeling calm & collected even on the hottest of days.
• Anatomic Tendon Protection thanks to special memory-foam in the tongue
• Mesh Panels provide airflow and allow the feet to breathe on hot days
• High Ventilation System utilising high aeration from the front to the back of the shoe
• Buckle strap and 2 x Velcro adjusters to dial in the perfect fit
• Shock Absorption System provided by anatomic in-sole with shock-absorbing insert
• Replaceable heel
• 100% Italian carbon sole (ultra-light carbon module)
• Made in Italy
• Weight: 314 g (size 46)
• Suit: Road use