• When used on Presta-drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 6,5 mm), the rubber valve base ensures a perfect air-tightness simply tightening the valve on the rim (with its nut), without any additional adapter.
• When used on Presta-drilled with a wider (> 6,5 mm) inside hole, or when used on Schrader drilled rims (valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm), we recommend fitting the conic adapter on the valve before inserting it into the rim. Use the metal washer on the outside of the rim, before tightening the valve nut.
• Removable valve core allows re-building and the fitting of tubeless-specific valve extensions
• Conic adapters adapt to both Presta and Schrader-drilling
• Nickel-plated brass won’t break (even with unfriendly pump heads)
• Suits: Road | Off Road
• Length: 52 mm full length (37 mm effective length when inserted into the rim-bed)
• 2 x Caffélatex Tubeless Valves
• 2 x Anodised aluminium tuning caps
• 2 x Rubber conic adapters
• 2 x Metal washers
• 1 x Presta mechanism/Valve extension key