Caffélatex ZOT! Nano 10 mL is the Road/XC racer version of the original ZOT! 30 mL. The Caffélatex-specific catalyzer is contained inside a small, flexible blister ending with a 1 cm-long x 1 mm-diameter metal needle, activating Caffélatex (or Espresso) with surgical precision even on sensitive high-pressure tyres/tubulars.
Tips for a successful use of ZOT!:
• Caffélatex has to be liquid inside the tyre when the puncture occurs (ZOT! by itself has no sealing properties, it simply accelerates Caffélatex solidification).
• While ZOT! + Caffélatex can also work on tyre and inner tube setups, tubeless or tubeless-converted tyres are the easiest to work with.
• Tubulars with a tubular-tubeless construction (where the inner tube is integrated in the casing, like Tufos) are also very easy to work with.
• Inserting the metal needle tip of the ZOT! bottle and squeezing the contents inside the damaged tyre will instantly solidify Caffélatex, sealing holes and curing your puncture. Please note: simply pouring ZOT! on the outside of the tyre, won’t fix major damages. For maximum results, you must insert the bottle tip slightly inside the casing through the cut (to create a physical plug of solid Caffélatex inside the tyre).
• Zot! solidifies Caffélatex locally, without compromising its normal lifespan inside the tyre. ZOT! has been engineered to work specifically with Caffélatex sealant formula.
• Each bottle of ZOT! Nano (10 mL) comes equipped with its own under-bottle-cage mounting clip, for easy accessibility and fast trail-side repair.
• Metal needle allows precise injection of ZOT! into the site of small punctures
• Small, lightweight bottle contains enough to get you out of trouble
• Can be re-sealed with a practical silicone plug for further uses
• Fits under the bottle cage with special holding clip (supplied)