The magnetic resistance unit in the roller is directly integrated in the central roller and is adjustable for multiple levels. It provides a smooth and progressive resistance, simulating both flat terrain and slopes so you can train to a variety of intensities. Resistance levels can be selected through an easy to use and ergonomic sliding switch on the roller.
• E-motion keeps you balanced allowing much more vigorous training, including sprinting.
• Frame in aluminium alloy and plastic materials
• Exclusive floating frame system which absorbs the inertia generated by movements and compensates the centre of gravity travel, making training on the rollers natural and intuitive
• Three levels of magnetic resistance selectable with regulator on the frame enable power or agility training
• The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle
• The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound in anti-static plastic material reduce noise and tyre wear
• Compatible with road bikes and MTBs
• Dimensions: 1700x656x110mm