The Carbon reinforced Nylon Twin Flex shell is topped with a low density Comfort PU padding and a durable Microtex cover making it comfortable right out of the box. With a strong, super-light Carbon braided rail and an extremely sleek, Pro look the Fizik Aliante Versus saddle represents beauty, speed, passion and freedom for those who carry the fire of competition in their gut. Some women may also find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel which spans the full length of the saddle - provided, that is, that the saddle’s width isn’t too narrow for them.
PUSHYS NOTE: Spine Concept is the Fi'zi:k system of choosing a saddle based on the flexibility of your spine. We advise you familiarize yourself with these fitting guidelines to ensure you choose the saddle that's just right for you.
Carbon Braided Rails
Rather than a conventional solid or tubular rail, fi'zi:k's rails use an outer sleeve of braided carbon fibres forming a tube, with the void inside being filled by unidirectional carbon fibres. This resulting construction is strong, light and stiff.
• Super-light and strong 7 x 9mm Carbon Braided rail
• Twin Flex - flexion comfort where it matters, in the centre
• Strong and light Carbon reinforced Nylon Twin Flex shell
• Comfort PU foam for optimum comfort
• Low density padding
• 7mm deep pressure relief channel to reduce pressure on soft tissue during longer rides
• Braided Carbon rails reduce weight and increase stiffness
• Microtex cover for durability and smart looks
• Shell: Carbon reinforced Nylon Twin Flex
• Rail: Carbon Braided 7 x 9mm
• Scuff Guards: Black
• Padding: Low Density with 7mm Pressure Relief Channel
• Cover: Black Microtex
• Weight: 229 g
• Length: 265mm
• Width: 142mm
• Handmade in Italy
• Suits: Road | Track | Race