Purpose built for around town commutes and touring without the effort required by traditional rides, the Focus Aventura brings German engineering and innovation to the concrete jungle. The meticulous Impulse system make for an awesome pedelec with efficiency and power hard to match.
IMPULSE 2.0: Sensitive sensors combined with high power reserves: the powerful and sophisticated Impulse 2.0 drive system (36 V/250 W) is the perfect partner for each and every e-biker.
With a capacity of 612 Wh/17 Ah, the Impulse Lithium-ion battery is one of the most powerful E-Bike batteries on the market. This battery with a capacity of 612 Wh/17 Ah, where it is mounted behind the seat tube. The battery is shock-resistant when mounted, lockable and can be charged both on and off the bike.
On the illuminated control panel – which can be mounted either on the left or right side of the handlebar – the rider can select all the display functions and assist modes without taking his or her hand off the handlebar. This ergonomic solution gives maximum control and safety. Also the practical pushing assistance of the Impulse drive can be engaged on the control panel by pressing and holding the plus key. The new "Compact" (on all Impulse 2.0 models) LCD displays double as bicycle computer and information board for the Impulse system. Thanks to the easy-to-read and clearly laid-out displays, you can see everything at a glance.
While the drive normally reduces the level of assistance it provides when pressure on the pedals drops, if Climb Assist is activated assistance is sustained for a moment to ensure constant uphill motion. Climb Assist can be activated or deactivated on the control panel. In addition, the Climb Assist level is individually adjustable.
• Fork: Suntour NEX, alloy, hydraulic lockout
• Engine: Impulse 2.0 36 V / 250 W, with Shift-Sensor technology
• Display: Impulse Compact LCD, with control panel and pushing assistance
• Battery: Impulse Li-Ion 36 V / 17 Ah
• Brakes: Shimano M396
• Brake Lever: Shimano
• Rear derailleur: Shimano Deore
• Shifter: Shimano Alivio
• Crankset: Focus, alloy
• Gear ratio: front: 38, rear: 11-34
• Handlebar: Concept SL Riser, 640 mm
• Stem: Concept EX
• Saddle: Selle Royal Ariel
• Seatpost: Concept SL
• Hubs: front: Shimano 3D32, hub dynamo, rear: Shimano Disc
• Rims: Rodi Freeway
• Tyres: Schwalbe Energizer Pro, 40-622
• Headlight: AXA Pico, LED, 30 Lux
• Backlight: AXA Slim Steady, LED