Simple to Use: Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it's easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary - just power on, press start and go.
Stay on Course: Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow it to your destination.
No Data, No Problem: Edge 20 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 20 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get Connected: With a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Segments: Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
• Compete against previous activities.
• Pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
• Automatically starts a new lap.
• Cycles through data pages during workout.
• Triggers alarm when you reach goal.
• Choose which data fields are displayed.
• Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
• Weight - 25 g
• Dimensions - 40 x 42 x 17 mm
• Water Resistance - IPX7
• Type - Monochrome LCD
• Resolution - 128 x 160 px
• Battery - internal rechargeable Li-ion
• Life - up to 8 hrs
• History - up to 10 rides