Stay on Course: Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting.
Ride Faster, Ride Further: Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you're riding. When paired with optional ANT+ sensors, you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance.
Live Tracking: When paired with Bluetooth, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
No Data, No Problem: Edge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Get Connected: Via Bluetooth to your smartphone or with a simple connection to your computer, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail.
Segments: Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
• Compete against previous activities.
• Pauses and resumes timer based on speed.
• Automatically starts a new lap.
• Cycles through data pages during workout.
• Triggers alarm when you reach goal.
• Choose which data fields are displayed.
• Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
• Automatically transfers data to your computer.
• Weight - 25 g
• Dimensions - 40 x 42 x 17 mm
• Water Resistance - IPX7
• Type - Monochrome LCD
• Resolution - 128 x 160 px
• Battery - internal rechargeable Li-ion
• Life - up to 8 hrs
• Bluetooth - 4.0 (BLE Smart)
• Ant - ANT+ (compatible with speed, cadence and heart rate sensors)
• History - up to 10 rides