• Specifically designed for triathletes (with heart rate data in all three disciplines)
• Garmin’s smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
• Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
• Stores and forwards heart rate data to Forerunner 920XT
HRM-Tri also has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate three running metrics:
• Cadence - the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
• Vertical oscillation - the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso (measured in centimetres). HRM-Tri is compatible with several other fitness products but will only display heart rate when paired.
• Ground contact time - the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
• Bike rides, runs, bricks
• Open water swims
• Triathlon competition (open water swim)
• Triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
• Forerunner 920XT
• Fenix 3
• HRM-Tri (Strap and sensor)