Whether you’re headed surfing, skydiving or off-road racing, The Tool is perfect for mounting camera gear using multiple extension arms, or adjusting thumb screws in cold conditions with numb fingers. As an added bonus, The Tool doubles as a bottle opener, so you can use it to crack a cold one later on when you get back to home base. Why not buy two of these so you can have one on your key ring and another on a lanyard.
• Prevents the camera from tilting up or down during high-speed, high-vibration activities
• Ideal for achieving stability while mounting the camera with multiple extension arms
• Easily adjust thumb screws in cold conditions despite numb fingers
• Doubles as a bottle opener for debriefing sessions
• Can be attached to your keychain or gear for quick access