It is a clinical electrolyte replacement solution scientifically formulated to prevent and treat dehydration associated with sport.
Hydralyte Sports is low in sugar and high in the essential electrolytes and minerals lost in sweat.
Benefits of Hydralyte
• Rapidly replaces fluid and minerals to maintain hydration and electrolyte balance
• Formulated for prolonged or vigorous physical activity resulting in heavy sweating
• Relieves and helps prevent muscle cramps, spasms and soreness
Hydralyte Sports is suitable for children aged over 13 years and adults.
Note: Packaging may vary from that pictured above
• Glucose anhydrous
• Citric Acid anhydrous
• Sodium chloride
• Potassium citrate
• Equivalent potassium
• Magnesium sulphate
• Calcium carbonate
• Zinc sulphate monohydrate
• Ferrous sulphate-dried
• Copper gluconate
• Manganese sulphate monohydrate
• Solution Osmolality 260 mOsm/kg
• Natural colour (160a), natural flavour, sucralose, silica colloidal anhydrous.
1. Combine contents of one sachet with 600 mL of fresh water.
2. Shake to dissolve
3. Drink according to the dosage shown.
4. Discard unused solution after 10 hours.
Before Physical Activity: Take 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports within 2 hours prior to physical activity to establish a healthy hydration status
During Physical Activity: Low to moderate intensity - Consume 200-400 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity
High intensity activity or profuse sweating - Consume 400-800 mL of Hydralyte Sports every hour of physical activity