Renowned for precision and unwavering attention to detail, Kalkhoff have the Sahel Impulse 9 to add to their already impressive lineup. Featuring a range up to 140km and the class leading Impulse system, the German pioneers have delivered quality yet again.
Optimal weight distribution thanks to centre motor with freewheel function. You can rotate the pedals into any desired position at any time.
New easy to read display. Key information is always visible: battery, charge level and power-assist mode, speed, daily mileage and overall kilometre readings. Convenient with backlit display.
This Kalkhoff can cover up to 140km when using low assist levels in ideal conditions on a fully charged battery.
• Frame: Impulse V2, alloy
• Fork: Urban Headshock, alloy
• Engine: Impulse 2.0 36 V / 250 W, with Shift-Sensor technology
• Display: Impulse Compact LCD, with operation throttle, pushing assistance
• Battery: Impulse light Li-Ion 36 V / 11,6 Ah
• Brakes: Magura HS11, hydraulic rim brake
• Brake Lever: Magura HS 11
• Cassette: Shimano Alivio
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
• Shifter Shimano Alivio
• Crankset: Kalkhoff Impulse, alloy
• Gear Ratio: front: 38, rear: 11-34
• Handlebar: Ladytown
• Stem: Concept SL, adjustable
• Saddle: Selle Royal Nuvola
• Seatpost: Concept SL
• Hubs: front: Shimano 3N31, Hub dynamo, rear: Shimano Alivio
• Rims: Rodi Scorpion, with eyelets
• Tyres: Schwalbe Energizer Life, 40-622
• Headlight: AXA Echo 30, LED with parking light
• Backlight: Integrated in carrier, LED with parking light
• Carrier: Slim 2-leg, alloy