In addition to the gel liner, the Vertigo 2.0 uses Coolmax padding throughout. Coolmax uses channelled fibres to wick moisture from your head for cooling evaporation, so it contributes to a comfortable fit and temperature. The pads can also be removed for washing, but Kask gives them an antimicrobial treatment to help limit the amount of washing they need. The eco-leather chinstrap is also washable in addition to being hypoallergenic and providing a non-abrasive fit, which can be refined using the standard ratcheting wheel and Kask's double pivot design. The Vertigo 2.0 includes a bag to keep it safe while it's not keeping you safe.
• Up & Down adjustment keeps the helmet comfortably secure on your head
• Coolmax pads with antibacterial treatment
• Shell Material: Polycarbonate
• Impact Foam: In-mould polystyrene
• Fit Adjustment: Up & Down
• Claimed Weight: 270 g
• Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime