It is disc brake only whichg makes perfect sense for the rigors of CX. It translates to consistent braking throughout the race and takes the stress away from your expensive deep section carbon rims.
Whilst braking power isn’t the primary concern during a CX race, the control benefited is where their advantage lies.
• ‘Ergo2′ profiled top tube for comfortable carrying
• Sensible head tube lengths for explosive acceleration and short sharp climbs. You can add up to 40mm of spacers if you want to press it into service as a commuter
• Post-mount on frame and fork for easy fitting and adjustment. Compatible rotor size is 160mm.
• Eyeletted for mudguards, rack, bottle cages.
• Routing is on RHS of top tube, out of the way of your neck when carrying, it’s designed to take a full outer cable for max mud/water resistance or a hose for hydraulic discs
• New Kinesis UK designed, forged dropouts [135mm hub spacing]
• ‘aStay’ asymmetric chainstays
• FSA Taper headset included
• Kinesis seat clamp included