The ELITE FIT design provides superior riding comfort for all-day epics, races, or sprints. The core of the extremely efficient power transfer stems from the Exo-Jet Carbon outsole. Flex is virtually eliminated, meaning your power output is placed through to your pedals in the most efficient manner possible.
The BOA L5 double rail quick attachment system provides one of the most precise fits on the market. The dual dial system allows for accurate single click micro-adjustments that tightens the wire closure as seen appropriate.
One of the most obvious features of the shoes is their weight. For example, a size 42 shoe weighs a mere 240g. That translates to less rotating mass, more pedaling efficiency and more energy left for you to expend when the hammer drops.
Inside rider comfort is ensured through the interchangeable Ice Fill Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue double density EVA and Hot Stuff red antibacterial insoles. Ventilation works optimally with multivent outsole.
• Exo-Jet Carbon outsole with patented multivent system: Designed to increase stiffness and provide excellent toe-to-heel airflow
• Stretchy anti-slip unidirectional spandex: Provides a good support and prevents heel lift
• HRS-300 reinforced injected nylon: Secures the heel in place, optimizes fit, and reduces loss of power from slippage
• BOA L5 double rail quick attachment system: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultralight
• Microfiber and mesh upper: Provides better support through a rigid upper
• Polyurethane spandex inside heel cup: Enhances heel support
• Ice Fill Ergo Air Cool Stuff blue double density EVA and Hot Stuff red antibacterial insoles: Patented system for riding in all weather conditions
• Heel reflector: Improves visibility
• Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
• Shoe bag included
• Ergo air insoles interchangeable
• Feather weight