This material features a knit that has a high percentage of Lycra fibres in its composition which means you'll experience more muscle support in comparison to heavy polyester blends. The more support you have the less muscle fatigue you'll have to battle.
Lazer Rev has been designed to retain its' shape after expanding for body conformity and to keep the heat at bay, Garneau have also treated the shorts with its Coldblack finish. This treatment forces the heat of the sun to be reflected away from the shorts instead of being absorbed like most regular fabrics. A seamless inner leg reduces bulk and excess material that causes saddle bunching while minimal seams enhance aerodynamics and minimise risk of irritation.
A perfect choice for warm water events and anywhere speed is a priority, Garneau's Tri Elite Course Short will give you all the back-up you need to be blindingly fast in and out of the water.
• Reduces muscle fatigue
• Improved blood flow and reduction of lactic acid build-up
• Designed to retain its' shape after expanding for body conformity
• Laser cut hems on legs
• Minimal seams enhance aerodynamics and minimise risk of irritation
• No bunching
• Elastic waist with elasticised drawstring for secure fit
• Seamless inner leg
• Tri Elite Chamois for quick-drying comfort
• Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
• UPF/SPF 50+
• Coldblack® Finish reflects sun's heat to keep you cool
• Pockets: 1 x rear pocket with cover flap
• Lazer Rev material: 71% Nylon, 29% Spandex