The reinforced nylon outsole provides excellent rigidity and is combined with the Ergo Air® blue insole for a patented ventilation system that channels air from the front all the way through to the back of the shoe, keeping your feet cool and aerated. Inside the shoe cup, a HRS-80 retention system keeps your heel firmly in place.
This super shoe also features an easy-grip PowerFlex strap with Velcro closure which allows simple and easy transitions between events without putting extra pressure on your blood vessels. The strap has been thoughtfully reversed to facilitate closure while on the bike and to eliminate interference in the crankset. Another great drawcard with the Tri X-Speed 2 is the Rear Puller anchored from the bottom of the heel to just below the heel collar for an efficient and quick pull-on or off. The loop opening is wide enough to accommodate two fingers and a thumb and will save you precious time at the transition points.
• Pull strap at heel for easier transition
• Reversed Velcro closure with Power Flex system
• Ergo Air II reinforced Nylon outsole with patented multi-vent system
• HRS-80: Provides heel support
• Excellent rigidity and increased ventilation
• Enhances support without pressure points using Velcro closure
• Reflective accents for increased visibility
• Synthetic leather upper
• Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats
• Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 285 g / 10 oz
• Standard Fit
• Recommended Use: Triathlon