• Aggressive, high traction for demanding trails
• Durable, lightweight 60 TPI casing
• Multi-edged centre tread grabs in any condition
• Sharp side-knobs corner with authority
• Designed for traction
• High volume casing
• EXO Protection: An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven material is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected.
• TR: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tires provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tire without the weight penalty. The square bead profile of our TR tires is designed to work with the broad range of tubeless rims available on the market today. Our TR tires use a special construction which allows the use of liquid sealants to make them airtight and to help prevent punctures. If needed, Maxxis TR tires can also be used with an inner tube.
• Freeride tyre for Medium, Loose, and Wet terrain, with emphasis on cornering control rather than rolling efficiency
• Tyre Size: 26 x 2.25
• TPI: 60
• Bead: Foldable
• Max PSI: 60
• Weight: 735g