The NSB 1x Variable Tooth design uses a thin-thick variable tooth thickness mated with a standard chainring tooth profile to help retain the chain on the front ring during all types of riding. By increasing the tooth thickness on half of the ring’s teeth, the chain is given less room to move and virtually eliminates chain drop when running a single front chainring.
• Weight: 90g
• Fits: SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9, X0, X01, XX1 Cranksets
• Chainrings are compatible with all 10sp and 11sp chains such as: HG-X: XTR CN-M981, CN-HG94, CN-HG54, PC-XX1, PC-1091, PC-1071
• Bottom Bracket Types: BB30
• Chainline: 48mm from the bottom bracket centre.
• Machined from solid 7075 T6 aluminium
• Anodized black with laser etched graphics
• Precision CNC Machined in Whistler, BC