The Climber Jersey has been specifically developed for demanding climbs and for the hottest days on the road. Lightweight and breathable 3D fabric in classy, stand-out colours effectively wicks moisture away from your skin and, in tandem with the full-length front zipper, improves body-temperature regulation. Strategically placed mesh inserts under the arms allow for full freedom of movement and additional ventilation to keep any overheating at bay. The streamlined Climber Jersey has elastic cuffs with silicone grip, which provides a comfortable fit and keeps the sleeves in place. Additional features include three rear cargo pockets for all your ride essentials, an elastic waistband and a soft collar lining for a perfect and comfortable fit.
Raceday gear is a collaboration of POC’s product development team, the Garmin-Sharp Pro Cycling Team, the Volvo Car Group and the aerodynamic specialists in WATTS Lab. Through computer simulations and extensive wind tunnel testing POC are continually improving the aerodynamic efficiency of their products in their quest to redefine the future of road cycling. With evidence like the POC Raceday Climber S/Sleeve Jersey to go by, it's very easy to see how the results of their efforts are paying off.
• Breathable and lightweight polyester fabric with a 3D structure
• Mesh inserts under the arms for ventilation and improved range of motion
• Combine with a quality base layer on hot days or wear under a jacket on cooler days
• Race fit further improves the wicking properties of the jersey
• Elastic cuffs with silicone grip keeps the jersey sleeves in place
• Three rear cargo pockets for all your ride essentials
• Full-length YKK zipper for when you need to shed heat quickly
• Elastic waistband for a secure fit
• Soft collar lining for a perfect and comfortable fit
• Weight: 110 g
• Material: 100% Polyester (body)
• Material: 51% Polyester Coolmax, 49% Elastane (Cuffs)