Colour-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. 50% thicker walls in the bit shaft make them stronger and more reliable than others. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counter-clockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right.
Prestacycle TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm.
PUSHYS NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings.
• Torque accuracy lifecycle exceeds 5000 cycles
• Provides 20 degree over-run when maximum torque is reached
• Over-run provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached
• Ergonomically designed Polymer T-Handle for comfortable four-finger & palm grip
• Colour-coded tension markings on both sides
• 12mm wide Zinc shaft has 50% thicker walls - stronger than other Torque tools
• Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy
• Height: 64.5 mm (2.5 in)
• Width: 81 mm (3.18 in)
• Weight: 75 grams (approx)
• 1 Year limited consumer warranty