Pushys Payment Methods - Shop Securely With Pushys
Pushys uses a secure credit card system supplied by Payflo Pro (PayPal) for processing credit cards. All credit card payments are processed by Payflo Pro using a 256bit secure sockets layer (256Bit SSL) when shopping online with Pushys. We do not store your credit card and bank details on our servers in order to protect you from identity theft and online fraud. You can shop confidently and securely with Pushys Online
For Direct Deposit (NAB):
|Account Name||Superbuy Holdings Pty Ltd|
Please post cheques to:
P.O Box 396
Salisbury QLD Australia 4107
Australian Customers Phone: 1300 739 896
International Customers Phone: +61-7- 3277 5473
We accept the following types of payment methods:
- Afterpay - Interest Free Payment Plan
- Direct Deposit (Australian Orders Only)
- Money Order (Australian Orders Only)
- Cheques (Australian Orders Only)
Pay for your order over 4 equal fortnightly instalments and we'll send your order now!
Using Afterpay is simple. You can pay for your order over 4 equal fortnightly instalments. Payment will be automatically taken from your debit or credit card in four equal payments each fortnight, and you will receive your order immediately.
You simply need:
- A debit card or credit card - Over 18 years of age - An Australian resident
To use AfterPay:
- Add your items to your shopping bag, and checkout as normal. Valid for amounts from $200 up to $1500. - In the checkout payment step, select Afterpay as your payment method. - Complete the checkout and enter your details with Afterpay.
The payment terms is made with Afterpay and they will approve payments at time of completing your details with them. For first time Afterpay customers the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over 6 weeks. Existing Afterpay customers first payment will be made in 14 days, with payments over 4 equal fortnightly instalments. The full payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
If you wish to return your goods you can choose to receive an exchange, or the Afterpay payment plan can be cancelled so you pay nothing.
If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 by Afterpay, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment is still unpaid.