Why Merino? It is just so comfortable and soft – with amazing performance characteristics.
Ever wondered why sheep in NZ look so happy?
It’s because we’ve created a massive sponsorship programme for them to wear our Merino Socks.
Beware merino wool varies greatly in quality. Not all merino sheep produce wool suitable for clothing, and especially for clothing worn next to the skin. This depends on the particular strain of the breed. Ours is the real McCoy! If you find cheap Merino Socks or clothing you’ll probably end up disappointed.
We’re confident that these are the best Merino Socks on the market.
• Premium merino wool – natures finest
• 150mm rise to encompass ankle and lower calf
• Ribbed rise for extra support
• Re-enforced heel for durability
• Strategically placed cushioning on ankle bone
• Incorporated ankle and arch stabilizers
• Contoured ‘y’ heel for increased comfort
• Cool mesh zone
• Flat stitched seamless toe
• Asymmetrical left foot/right foot padding
• Flexible mesh foot break for comfort
• Sharp Royal Crown Logos and font graphics