Breathable Y-shaped mesh braces are matched with Santini's best-selling NAT Chamois featuring a NEXT gel core to provide all-day comfort and reliably non-abrasive support. And, just to make the MAGO even more special, the designers have added a small pocket on the side of each leg to store your gels, bars, or anything else you want to keep within arm’s reach. By now your instincts should be telling you that everything about these Bibs is everything you've been looking for so grab your size now and let us ship it out to you right away!
PUSHYS TIP: Santini SMS clothing tends to run small. We strongly recommend ordering one size larger than a traditionally-sized cut.
• Intelligent pockets on the side of each leg for gels or bars etc
• Nat Chamois with NEXT gel core for all-day comfort and dryness
• Creora PowerFit spandex/elastane provides power and compression in garments
• Breathable Y-shaped mesh braces support but don't cut
• Elastic leg grippers with bird's nest patterned silicone band keep cuffs in place
• Moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable during every session
• Made from top quality, hypoallergenic, fabric
• Slightly compressive nature reduces muscle strain
• Reflective elements keep you visible in low light conditions
• Made in Italy
• Material: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
• Weight: 236g (Medium)
• Suits: Road | Racing | General Cycling
NAT is a revolutionary new seat pad featuring two foam layers ranging from 2 to 4mm thick. The top layer is an antibacterial microfibre that guarantees maximum hygiene while in contact with the skin. At the base of the padding, two anatomical wings in soft microfibre protect the most sensitive areas from irritation and soreness.
NEXT Gel Core
NEXT is a highly breathable, gel pad with integrated self-massaging micro-circles that sits between the foam layers of the NAT Chamois. It has super-efficient, shock-absorbing qualities and elastic memory to keep you comfortable at all times. It is also extremely helpful in preventing skin that comes in contact with the chamois from rising to unpleasant temperatures levels.