With bib shorts the chamois is the most crucial component to get right and the Photon's include Santini's highly respected C3 Chamois featuring a shock-resistant, multiple-density core to provide all-day comfort and reliably non-abrasive support. Flat-seam bib straps made of Jacquard elastic are not only comfortable but offer excellent aerodynamic performance. For greater breathability and perfect fit these Santini Photon Bibshorts (FS-1078-C3) have a single elastic insert positioned on the centre of the back. Raw cut, anti-sliding, elasticated leg cuffs cover the thighs like a second skin to support your body's muscle structure and keep the shorts in position at all times. It's also important to note that reflective details are strategically placed for greater on-road visibility in low-light conditions.
PUSHYS TIP: Santini SMS clothing tends to run small. We strongly recommend ordering one size larger than a traditionally-sized cut.
• Slim fit Bib Shorts made of Thunderbike Power elastic fabric
• Highly breathable and fast-drying for all-day comfort
• Anti-slide, elastic leg grippers on raw cut cuffs keep the shorts in position at all times
• Made from top quality, hypoallergenic, fabrics
• Moisture-wicking properties to keep you dry and comfortable during every session
• Eschler fabric inserts on the sidebands
• C3 Chamois with shock-resistant, multiple-density core for all-day comfort and dryness
• Jacquard elastic seamless braces support but don't cut the wearer
• UV protection and temperature regulating fabrics
• Compression fit supports the muscles for greater endurance in the saddle
• Reflective elements keep you visible in low light conditions
• Made in Italy
• Material: 80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
• Weight: 190g (Large)
• Suits: Road | Racing | General Cycling
C3 is an unprecedented innovation! Built utilising a new process called carving technology, which consists of sculpting two overlapping foam cores (5 mm perforated foam density 60 + 10 mm perforated with density 80) to reduce overall volume and thickness to create a multiple density core unit that can exist without the need for stitching. This special technique creates an incredibly lightweight, shock resistant and breathable chamois. Two gel inserts strategically positioned to support the 'sit-bones' effectively neutralise vibrations under high stress providing a perfect fit and allowing greater unrestricted freedom of movement. A soft shell conch protects the genitals and reduces perspiration in that critical area offering protection to both the bones of the ischium and perineal area while remaining soft and breathable so as to protect the skin via an antibacterial microfibre layer.