It has three fork clamps attached to five 6″ SeaSuckers. The rack body is made of 3/4″ high-density polyethelyne, which makes it strong enough to hold your bikes yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line.
How do the vacuum pads actually work ?
Pump to engage the vacuum. When you can’t see the white band, you’re at full strength. If your SeaSucker loses vacuum over time, the white band will be exposed, and you only have to give it a few pumps to get back to full power.
To remove, use the integrated tabs on the vacuum cup to lift the edge and break the vacuum.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment
• Attaches to metal, glass or fibreglass surfaces
• 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
• Three heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts
• Five 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (95.2kg pull-strength rated each)
• Dimensions: 101.6 x 25.4cm
• Weight: 8.2kg
What’s in the box
• Bomber 3-bike rack
• Three Rear Wheel Straps.
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (spare tyre)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Pushys Price: $84.99
Regular Price: $89.00
Pushys Price $19.99
Regular Price: $44.95
Pushys Price $34.99
Pushys Price: $27.99
Regular Price: $39.99
Pushys Price $35.99