THE FALCON RACK IS NOT DESIGNED FOR ROOF MOUNT – IT IS ONLY FOR USE IN THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK!
You can’t let your bike lie loose in the back of your truck, and you don’t want to permanently mount a rack, so what can you do? Get a SeaSucker rack, of course. Using our incredibly strong vacuum mounts, you can secure your bike in your truck bed without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces. This rack has a single fork clamp attached to two 6″ SeaSuckers and is designed to be mounted to your truck’s rear window. Approximate width: 12″.
Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench.
• Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
• Made for rear window attachment on
pickup trucks only.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
for strength and durability.
• One heavy-duty fork mount for 9mm dropouts.
• Two 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
• Approx. 13” x 6” footprint.
• Approx. 4 lbs.
What’s in the box:
• Falcon 1-bike rack
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire)
How do the vacuum pads actually work ?
Pump to engage the vacuum. When you can’t see the white band, you’re at full strength. If your SeaSucker loses vacuum over time, the white band will be exposed, and you only have to give it a few pumps to get back to full power.
To remove, use the integrated tabs on the vacuum cup to lift the edge and break the vacuum.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)