1 x SH+ Shabli S-Line Helmet (Unisize)
1 x Owner Manual
IN MOLD TECHNOLOGY
• In-Mold technology is used to cast the external Polycarbonate cap directly during the injection stage of the expandable Polystyrene (EPS) thereby making it possible to create a much more rigid structure which is knock-resistant and extremely light. What this means is that in the event of an impact the combined actions of the EPS structure, the polycarbonate cap and the exo-skeleton will help to protect the head from serious injury.
TWIN SYSTEM IV FIT
• The installed Twin System fit adjusts to the head on two axes - circumferentially as standard-fit systems do, but also horizontally to better accommodate differences in the up/down position of the occipital lobe. Adjustment can be made by simply turning the 36-step rear dial to fit the helmet to the back of the head.
• A very convenient anti-insect net on the inner frontal lobe will greatly reduce the incidence of bugs infiltrating the helmet via the front vents.
PADDED CHIN STRAP
• Soft, cushioned padding installed on the chin strap nicely covers the buckle to protect your chin from abrasion during helmet use.
• Designed with the aid of expert designers, SH+ helmets have undergone extensive wind tunnel testing. Through this testing, SH+ developed a unique tail.
• One of the key quality elements of a SH+ helmet is its maximum comfort. Perfect shaping of the caps, highly-advanced retention systems and internal padding are essential for all-day helmet use.
• Strong and super-lightweight construction
• Constructed from expanded polystyrene foam (EPS) with a fusion In-Mold Microshell
• Lighter and better-ventilated than traditional helmets
• Utilises high-shock-absorption foam
• 26 streamlined vents to prevent heat accumulation
• Insect netting on front vents to keep bugs out
• Padded chin strap to reduce facial skin abrasion while riding
• Built-in anti-microbial protection to reduce odour
• Aerodynamic claim backed by extensive wind tunnel testing
• Bacteriostatic and fungistatic protection
• Actively prevents the formation of mould
• Moisture wicking, hand-washable padding by SITIP
• Anti-Pricking Buckle
• Compatible with clip-on aero shield to lower air drag in racing conditions (sold separately)
• Rear reflectors for improved visibility in low light conditions
• Shell Material: In-Mold Polycarbonate
• Retention System: Twin System IV
• Vents: 26 vents
• Size: Unisize Sml - Lge (55-60) one size fits all
• Shell colour: Black/Blue
• Liner colour: Black
• Weight: 240g
Certified for the following standards: CE EN 1078 - CPSC - AS/NZS 2063 (Australian Standards compliant with sticker), EN 1078-CPSC-AS