By lowering the rotational weight of the wheel, the rider can turn the pedals over more efficiently and control the bike with agility. Through the wider 24mm rim and tubeless-ready design, you’ll instantly drop the weight by 40 grams over the previous models, while also improving rolling resistance.
The M8020 Trail wheels are compatible with 8, 9, 10, and 11 speed cassettes. The quick engaging hub equates to more energy of every pedal stroke going into the forward propulsion, pushing you that much closer to the finish line.
• Offset rim design with better spoke tension balance for a durable wheel construction
• Hand-built Shimano quality
• 24mm wide rim profile with offset for optimized spoke tension
• Brake Type: Centre Lock Disc
• Front Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru
• Rear Axle Type: 12x142mm E-Thru
• Spokes: 28PC butted spokes on front and rear
• Over Locknut: 100mm
• Axle Length: 100mm
• Rim Type: Offset rim
• Rim Height: 18.8mm
• Outer Rim Width: 27.9mm
• Inner Rim Width: 24mm
• Recommended Tire: 29x2.00-2.35