The Shadow Plus rear derailleurs are designed to minimise shifting effort, with external adjustability and increased clutch tension range. They have been designed with a very low profile, to help clear trail hazards.
Featuring Shimano’s innovative Shadow RD + technology and a refined geometry, the Deore XT M8000 11-speed rear derailleur is designed to reign authority over today’s aggressive style of trail and all-mountain riding. By maintaining chain tension, the optimized slant angled Shadow system eliminates chain slap and lowers the chances of dropping your chain. The easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer makes it quick and effortless to dial in the perfect amount of stability for varying conditions and terrain.
The XT M8000 rear derailleur employs a new hyper low-friction coating technology and an improved pulley design with taller tooth pulley wheels that greatly lightens up the shift operation, allowing up to 20% less effort.
• Model Number: RD-M8000
• Series: DEORE XT
• Shifting Action: SHADOW RD+
• Mount Type: Direct attachment (Conventional) / Direct mount compatible (w/o bracket spec available)
• Maximum Sprocket: Low sprocket:40/42T Top sprocket: 11T (42T for 1x11 only)
• Minimum Sprocket: Low sprocket: 40T Top sprocket: 11T
• Front Difference: MAX 10T
• Total Capacity: 39T
• Link Pin Bushings: 4
• Compatibility: GS - Shimano 2x11 and 1x11 speed drivetrains, SGS - 3x11 drivetrain