With the supplied selection of anodized aluminum spacers, you can attain a perfect chainline to compliment your road, track, or mountain crankset. Our large-diameter stainless steel cassette lockring holds everything together and perfectly matches the outside diameter of the spacers. Plus, it matches the machined shoulder of Surley’s single-speed cassette cogs (not included). The lockring is machined to utilise common Shimano cassette lockring tools for installation and removal.
• Anodised aluminium spacers (qty x 6 of varying widths)
• Stainless steel cassette lockring
• Designed to work on a Shimano® or Shimano-compatible 8-, 9- or 10-speed freehub body
• Machined lockring is compatible with Shimano cassette lockring tool (for easy installation and removal)
• Suits Cassette Body Type: Shimano 1
• Suits Cassette Body Type: Shimano 8, 9, 10, SRAM