The already remarkable Thomson Elite 25.4 stem was targeted and replaced by the new, stronger, lighter, more durable X4 and results in a stem that instills confidence with DH riders to weight-conscious XC racers.
• 1-1/8″ x 0° x 70 mm x 31.8 mm
• Benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars
• Precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding
• Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
• The X4 is stronger and 30 grams lighter than the Thomson Elite 25.4 mountain stem
• Traditional steerer clamp that is shaped to save weight and to be knee friendly
• Solid one piece 7000 series aluminum extruded billet precision machined by Thomson in our Macon, Georgia factory