The step up for the A1 model includes TLD’s patented MIPS. MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, and is a revolutionary technology that lets the helmet slide relative to the head, adding extra protection against rotational violence to the brain caused by angled impacts. With the release of the A1 helmet, Pushys (and the rest of the MTB world) welcome back TLD to the aggressive all-mountain half shell category.
• MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
• 8 pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
• 8 rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from head
• Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shape and riding styles
• Single piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
• Full spectrum adjustable moto inspired visor with anodized aluminium hardware
• Race inspired styling