absoluteBLACK Premium Sram compatible Oval chainrings (110/5bcd) are designed specifically for Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm like Sram Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1 and more. These are finest shift-able oval chainrings on the market.
• Size (Mass +/-1g): 34T (31g), 36T (36g), 50T (119g), 52T (131g)
• Colour: Black
• Compatibility: ONLY for Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm: Sram Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1. Compatible with Quarq. For Apex cranks - please navigate to our standard 110/5 rings.
o Reuse original Sram bolts except the hidden bolt. AB Outer chainring comes with the hidden bolt in the package
o If changing inner chainring only - reuse all original bolts.
• Material & Finish: cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminium. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
• Ovality: Optimized to each size separately. 34T- 6.5% ; 36T- 11.4%, 50/52 - 10.3% ; Timing of 108 -109.5° after TDC (top dead centre) - Ideal for road climbing. Patent Pending
ADVANTAGES OF ABSOLUTE BLACK OVAL CHAINRINGS:
• One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
• Over 15% stiffer than Rotor Qrings due to thicker, 5mm construction
• Bespoke absoluteBLACK 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
• You will not "feel" the oval shape while pedalling
• Your pedalling action will feel smoother
• Helps reduce stress on knees and helping your legs remain fresher for longer
• You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
• Reduces possibility of leg cramps
• You will reduce chainring/cog shifts by at least 15%