A Revolutionary Way Of Shifting
The revolutionary D1x Trail from Archer Components allows your to take your existing mechanical shifting setup and combine it with the performance and accuracy of electronic shifting. The D1x system uses a fully programmable electronic servo that pulls a small length of shifter cable to actuate your rear derailleur. Controlled by shifting buttons that can be mounted to your handlebars, the setup can be configured to suit any rear derailleur and cassette combination, with any number of gears.
Flexible and Adjustable
The beauty of the D1x system is that it can be used with any combination of derailleur and cassette. If you want to upgrade your derailleur setup in future, or swap from 11 to 12-speed, its as easy as reconfiguring your D1x shifter through the app. Regardless of your shifter, the D1x can be configured to shift through multiple gears depending on your preference.
Safe and Protected
Electronic shifting setups from other manufacturers have the electronics contained within the derailleur, which can be vulnerable to damage in a crash or while shredding the trails. The electronics in the D1x setup are housed within a secure unit that mounts to your bike’s chainstay, keeping it out of the way of stray sticks and rocks.
Superb Battery Life
Don’t be concerned about flat batteries while your out on the trail. The D1x features 80 hours in normal mode, and up to 150 hours in low power mode. The D1x lets you know when it’s running low on juice via colour coded LEDs, and can be topped up easily by recharging the included rechargeable lithium ion batteries. If you do push the boundaries a bit far, the D1x unit detects when battery life is getting low and will automatically shift you into a pre-set Get Me Home Gear so you can still pedal home.
• Light feel shift buttons
• An easy upgrade to your existing mechanical shifting setpup
• Compatible with any mechanical rear derailleur
• Programmable for any speed cassette
• Ride time: 80 hours (normal mode); 150 hours (low power mode)
• Sealed electronics
• SRAM MatchMaker compatible
• Programmable with Quick Shift to shift multiple gears at once
• Micro-adjust remote lets you tune individual gears
• Get Me Home Gear lets you safely pedal home in case of a flat battery
• Required approx. 15cm/6” of space on your chainstay to mount
What’s In The Box?
• D1x Trail Shifter
• Handlebar mounted remote
• MatchMaker compatible clamp and bolt
• Shifter mounting hardware
• Li-ion batteries for both remote and shifter
• USB compatible charger
• 60cm shift cable
• 1 pair of shifter retention straps and mounting hardware