The evolution of Assos' iconic Cento, fully loaded with refined details and its proven long-distance-comfort recipe. Cento is synonymous with long-distance comfort, and the latest iteration of this staple, fully loaded bib short takes that sentiment a step further. Enter the T Cento EVO: Assos' favourite comfort fit platform, evolved with an updated insert and refinements throughout.
Assos uses the same Type.439 textile for the main panels, as it's incredibly comfortable against the skin. With two different rates of four-way stretch, it also delivers a nice, compressive hold for a smooth, supportive wrap along the thighs. This proprietary fabric provides exceptional breathability and it rapidly transfers moisture to its quick-drying outer surface. As with the original Cento, the fit is a touch more generous around the lower abdominals than Assos' racingFit options and we added their new raw-cut zeroWaist has been added to ensure a smooth and comfortable hold on a variety of body types.
Y7 Frame Carrier:
The back panel is constructed using Assos' acclaimed Y7 Frame Carrier design and Stabilisator mesh resulting in a flat, stable structure that disappears between the shoulder blades for a smooth, supportive hold. In terms of the insert, it’s the new black CENTO EVO, featuring 10mm of plush memory foam and kukuPenthouse for dependable comfort and support on every ride.
• Type.439 Diadema: A textile weave with two different rates of 4-way stretch
• CENTO S7 EVO: The CENTO elastic interface insert in new black colourway with proven 10mm of memory foam, this insert is nestled at the intersection between comfort and performance.
• 3D waffle: A patented, three-layer perforated foam that increases breathability and eliminates excess weight
• GoldenGate: A patented technology that interrupts the stitching along both sides of the insert’s side panels, allowing a more three-dimensional freedom of movement in this sensitive, rotational area
• KukuPenthouse: A soft, brushed microfibre layer added to front part of the insert that supports the male anatomy, eliminates pressure, and increases ventilation
• Y7 Frame Carrier Bib Tech: Wide, flexible bib straps converge at upper back in Y-shape design for a flat, stable structure
• Stabilizator V3: Dorsal stabilizer in a solid mesh with limited vertical stretch with updated line graphics
• Ultralight Leg Grippers: A light silicon treatment woven into the leg bands to reduce fabric bulk and secures the shorts in place
• ZeroWaist: Raw-cut, tape-reinforced edge for the smoothest transition possible between body and fabric panel
• More comfort with less pressure
• Reflective bands on the backs of the thighs for added visibility
• RegularFit: Optimized for total comfort in the riding position, with a more relaxed cut