Assos have been at the forefront of providing quality, comfortable and innovative cycle clothing and accessories for decades of cycling history. The right details can make all the difference when the hours start stacking up.
Moisture Management and Compression
In the case of their Mille GT Socks, variable knit structures, using a new polyamide yarn with odour-fighting silver strands, do the heavy lifting to keep your feet comfortably supported during those long summer rides. The light single cuff is highly elastic for compressive support and hold along the ankle, while the slightly thicker sole adds a touch of cushion. Along the top of the foot, the lighter knit forms a mesh-like structure for boosted breathability and moisture transfer. The result? Cool, dry, comfortable, visible feet.
On those glorious long days in the saddle, there are no seams to start chafing, and the compression fit and sweat management means no wrinkling or bunching in your shoe, allowing you to concentrate on the ride scenery, leading the bunch over the pass, and then the descent to lunch.
• Breathable Comfort
• Moisture Management
• Compression: Aids blood flow, reduces bunching and chafing
• Bold Colourways: come together making the Mille GT Socks and you visible
• Perfect for Summer Rides in changing light conditions
• Seamless Construction: friction-free comfort
• Composition: 80%PA - 20%EA
• Colour: LollyRed
• Sizes: Small, Medium and Large