Azur Knee Warmers With Italian Thermolite Fleece
Made from Italian Thermolite fleece for extra warmth these Azur Knee Warmers will help you to shake off the winter chills with ease. They're designed with multi-directional stretch for maximum comfort and freedom of movement. Weighing 25-30% less than standard fabric they are light, high-performing, easy to care for and satisfyingly durable.
As Warm As A Polar Bear In A Blizzard
Employing a fabric technology known as ARTICA which comprises hundreds of hollow microfilaments working as thermal insulating chambers between the skin and the outside you can ensure that your knees will remain at an optimal temperature. Think of it as working like the coat of a Polar Bear whose hollow fur provides unbeatable thermal insulation in extreme climactic conditions.
What Does Hygroscopicity Have To Do With Moisture Management?
Polyamide on the outside of the fabric and Polyester on the inside against the skin allows sweat to evaporate even during hi-energy sporting activities. Polyester yarn has a low hygroscopicity, which means it absorbs very little water, whereas the Polyamide yarn has a hygroscopicity that’s three times higher. Therefore the difference of hygroscopicity between the two fibres enhances moisture transport to the outside of the fabric. Thanks to ARTICA’s high breathability your knees will stay dry, comfortable and limber at all times.
• Azur Knee Warmers
• Italian Thermolite fleece used for extra warmth
• Styled for comfortable fit
• High breathability
• Multi-directional stretch
• Maximum comfort and freedom of movement
• 50+ Ultra-Violet sun protection factor
• Non-bulky fabric weighs that 25-30% less than standard fabrics
• Easy to care for and very durable
• Bacteria and odour resistant
• Pilling resistant Artica fabric by Carvico of Italy
• Silicone upper leg grippers for stability
• Offset seams
• Flat seam construction to reduce fraying
• Reflective highlights for increased visibility
• Ruco Bac AGL Silver Ions Treatment prevents the proliferation of germs, bacteria and odours
Artica by Carvico of Italy. A two-way-stretch brushed material created in Italy using an exclusive mix of hollow Polyester yarn combined with Polyamide and Lycra® to create a fabric with high thermal insulation and pilling resistance.