Bikecorp BC Handlebar Grips With Firm-Softness
Built on Kraton rubber, BC Double Density Grips have a genuine suppleness that brings with it probably the most ideal version of "firm-softness" you could ever hope to add to your MTB bars.
Tacky Grip For Greater Bar Control
Using this type of grip will not only heighten your sense of "personal control" over your handlebars but will allow you to do so with or without gloves due to the fact that this style of rubber reacts with the palm oils in your hands to become even more adhesive or "tacky".
Textured Finish & Medium Hardness Make A Great Combo
Grip is improved thanks to the soft textured finish and medium internal hardness making them a great combo suitable for ordinary recreational bikes and mountain bikes alike. With end plugs also included what's not to love about them? Even the price is people-friendly.
• BikeCorp BC Double Density Hybrid MTB Grips
• Kraton Rubber handlebar grips
• Remarkable "tacky" hand-adhesion quality
• Enhanced comfort and grip
• Ride with or without gloves
• Grip delivers a "firm-softness"
• Improves handlebar control
• Removable plastic end plugs (included)
• Grip Material: Butyl Rubber (Kraton)
• Total Length: 130mm
• Weight: 100g (per pair including plugs)