Value Protection and Comfort
Bell’s 4FORTY MIPS Helmet is an all-mountain value mountain bike helmet with integrated MIPS, Float Fit, Sweat Guide, adjustable visor and a full hard shell. The 4Forty is ready for anything the trail throws your way. Add Goggles or your favourite eye protection and get out there!
Mountain biking is a demanding sport, protection and comfort of paramount importance. The 4Forty is built to withstand the rigors of a trail-riding life; with generous ventilation, the comfort of Float Fit and built-in Sweat Guide, extended rear coverage, a full hard shell, an adjustable visor and integrated MIPS protection. Boasting the comfort, protection and broadly capable features of helmets costing twice as much, the 4Forty from Bell is a bantamweight, all-conditions, all-kinds-of-trail champion packing a heavyweight value.
MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Fusion in-mould polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
All Australian States and Territories require bicycle users to wear an approved bicycle helmet while riding on public roads and they enforce these laws locally. Each State and Territory requires the use of bicycle helmets that comply with the Australian standard AS/NZS 2063. All Bicycle Helmets sold by Pushys meet the AS/NZS 2063 Standard.
• Visor: Goggle Guide adjustable visor, accommodates both goggles and glasses
• Number of Vents: 15 vents
• Interior/Liner Type: Sweat Guide Pad pulls moisture away from the brow pad and eyewear
• Gender: unisex
• Fit System: Float Fit, a minimalist, lightweight fit system, integrated with MIPS, with an easy-to-turn rubber over moulded dial for adjustments
• Product Weight: 380 Grams (Size M)
• Meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063