Bell's engineers have put much of what they learned from creating the award-winning Moto-9 helmet into this Full-9 full-face mountain bike helmet. The Full-9 meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Take that experience and combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX pros and you have the winning formula.
Built on our legendary Full-9 platform, the Full-9 Fusion is our no-compromise full-face helmet for riders who hold nothing back. With a premium fiberglass shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, a plush interior, and MIPS technology, this helmet delivers world-class quality, fit and features. It doesn’t matter if you are chasing the clock on a downhill run, or sending big gaps at your favourite bike park, if you are a rider who loves to shuttle to the top and then shred all the way down, this helmet is built for you.
• 10 Helmet Vents, 3 Brow Ports
• Overbrow Ventilation Features Intake Ports on The Brow of The Helmet to Usher in Cool Air and Push It Through the Air-Channel Matrix for Full-Head Ventilation
• CPSC Bicycle
• ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill)
• ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)
• MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A Leading Slip Plane Technology Designed to Reduce Rotational Forces That Can Result from Certain Impacts
• Fiberglass Shell
• Flying Bridge Visor: Originally Developed for Moto Use, This Visor's Side-Mounted Screws Are Easy to Adjust, Even While Wearing Gloves
• X-Static Padding - Quick-Drying Materials, Woven with Real Silver Fibers, Inhibit Growth of Odor-Causing Bacteria and Fungi
• Breakaway Screws
• 1080 Grams (Size Medium)