Redesigned Slimmer Fit
Bell's Sixer takes to the trail with integrated MIPS technology resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with Bell's Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet.
All The Extras
Goggle compatibility complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell rounds out this exceptional helmet.
MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Fusion in-mould polycarbonate shell - a process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
All Australian States and Territories require bicycle users to wear an approved bicycle helmet while riding on public roads and they enforce these laws locally. Each State and Territory requires the use of bicycle helmets that comply with the Australian standard AS/NZS 2063. All Bicycle Helmets sold by Pushys meet the AS/NZS 2063 Standard.
• Bell Sixer MIPS Fasthouse
• 4-position Adjustable Visor
• Adjustable Visor
• Dual Flow Ventilation™
• Exposed Polycarbonate Roll Cage
• Float Fit Race™ (integrated with MIPS)
• Fusion In-Mould Polycarbonate Shell
• Integrated Breakaway Camera Mount
• MIPS® Equipped
• No-Twist Tri-Glides™
• Progressive Layering™
• Sweat Guide™ Padding
• X-Static® Padding
• Vents: 26, 4 brow ports
• Certification: AS/NZS2063:2008
• Size and Weight: Small 52-56cm 375g; Medium 55-59cm 395g; Large 58-62cm 430g
• Colour: Matte/Gloss Blue/White
• Meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063