TRAIL RIDING TRANSFORMED
True all-mountain performance is all about adaptability. It’s about being prepared to tackle any off-road challenge with confidence, comfort and style. With its game-changing removable chin-bar, the all-new Super 2R is two helmets in one. Remove and stow the chin-bar in your pack or on your rack on long climbs, then lock it in place when you’re ready to rip more aggressive terrain. It’s a quick and easy 1-2-3 set-up with an innovative latch design to provide a perfect integration with the helmet. Add in Overbrow Ventilation, TAG fit system and a new breakaway camera mount, and you have everything you need to conquer all-mountain terrain.
WHAT IS MIPS?
MIPS stands for Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces on the brain caused by angled impacts to the head. The MIPS system is designed to mimic what your dome and skull do in an impact, namely allow a little bit of movement in order to protect the more important component. In your dome's case, there's a fluid layer between the dome and the skull that acts as a buffer. In the Super 2R, it's a floating harness that allows independent movement of the shell and liner.
• Removable chin bar for quick and easy trail riding adaptability
• Chin bar attaches to the helmet with three ski boot buckle style latches
• Chin bar provides wrap-around protection
• Breakaway camera mount attachment
• Breakaway screws
• GoggleGuide adjustable visor system
• Overbrow ventilation
• Polycarbonate shell around an EPS foam liner
• Includes soft fabric carry bag with drawstring closure
• IceDot enabled
• X-Static padding
• Shell Material: In-Mold Polycarbonate
• Impact Foam: EPS with embedded MIPS system
• Ventilation: 23 helmet vents, 4 brow ports, 6 chin bar
• Fit Adjustment: TAG system (Twin Axis Gear)
• Weight: 738g (Small) | 760g (Medium) | 772g (Large)
• Suits: Enduro | Dirt | MTB | Downhill
• Certification: CE EN1078, CPSC Bicycle, AS/NZS 2063