It's called all-mountain riding for a reason. With the removable chin bar, the Super 3R adapts to every trail riding situation - from long, steep climbs to all-out descents.
Two Helmets in One
The Super 3R gives you everything you need to own the trail. It's designed for the ever-changing needs of trail riding with a unique removable chin bar technology that basically gives you two helmets in one. You can remove and carry the chin bar in your pack during long climbs, and then lock it in place for that added boost of confidence on technical terrain. The easy, tool-free installation and removal process takes seconds. The Float Fit system is lighter and more comfortable with a rubber overmoulded dial, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Other trail-specific features include Bell’s GoggleGuide adjustable visor, a breakaway camera mount and Overbrow Ventilation. The Super 3R includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts.
MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability, no tools required. Warning: all chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
Fusion in-mould polycarbonate shell, a process pioneered by Bell, bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
All Australian States and Territories require bicycle users to wear an approved bicycle helmet while riding on public roads and they enforce these laws locally. Each State and Territory requires the use of bicycle helmets that comply with the Australian standard. All Bicycle Helmets sold by Pushys meet the AS/NZS 2063 Standard.
• Visor: goggle-guide adjustable visor, accommodates both goggles and glasses
• Ventilation: 23 helmet vents, 4 brow ports, 6 chin bar vents
• Interior/Liner Type: x-static padding, quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibres, inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi
• Ventilation Type: over-brow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
• Fit System: float fit, a minimalist, lightweight fit system, rubber over-moulded adjustment dial
• Gender: unisex
• Product Weight: 784 grams (Size M)
• Meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063