Premium DH Certified Helmet
Take the versatility of Bell’s best-selling Super 3R and evolve it into a premium, Downhill-certified helmet featuring a removable chin bar and Bell’s highly advanced Spherical Technology™.
Keeping The Hard Charger Safe
Built for the hard charger, the Super DH is most at home on steep terrain—featuring Spherical Technology and full DH certification. Spherical Technology's Ball-and-Socket design, powered by MIPS®, helps redirect impact forces away from the brain by allowing the outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash. The Super DH is loaded with additional features—including a 360-degree wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing, a huge eyeglass and goggle-friendly eye port, an adjustable-height visor, snap-in camera mount, Over-brow Ventilation and X-Static padding, and a quality fit that is second to none. The result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The Super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of back-country uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence single-track.
MIPS stands for multi-directional impact protection system, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
Wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adaptability, no tools required. Warning: all chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
Fusion in-mould polycarbonate shell, a process pioneered by Bell, bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. The Super DH MIPS helmet uses Progressive Layering, which is the process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities, to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts.
All Australian States and Territories require bicycle users to wear an approved bicycle helmet while riding on public roads and they enforce these laws locally. Each State and Territory requires the use of bicycle helmets that comply with the Australian standard AS/NZS 2063. All Bicycle Helmets sold by Pushys meet the AS/NZS 2063 Standard.
• Visor: goggle-guide adjustable visor, accommodates both goggles and glasses
• Ventilation: 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, 4 chin bar vents
• Interior/Liner Type: x-static padding, quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibres, inhibit growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi
• Ventilation Type: over-brow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
• Fit System: float fit DH with Fidlock Buckle, lightweight fit system, rubber over-moulded adjustment dial
• Gender: unisex
• Product Weight: 850 grams (Size M)
• Meets Australian Standard AS/NZS 2063