Simple Bicycle Repair Jobs
1. Adjust Headset (check stem)
2. Bottom Bracket Adjustment (check pedals)
3. Adjust Front Wheel Hubs
4. Adjust Rear Wheel Hubs
5. True Wheel (adjust spoke tension)
6. Adjust Brakes (adjust brake pads)
7. Adjust Rear Derailluer (shifting adjustments)
8. Adjust Front Derailluer (shifting adjustments)
• Tyre repair kit•Interchangeable phillips/flat screwdriver.
• Freewheel remover (for shimano cassette, cr-v steel, for use with 1/2 driver and 24mm spanner)
• Small screwdriver for derailleurs adjustment
• Freewheel turner (chain whip)
• Bottom Bracket wrench engaging.
• Bottom Bracket wrench (for fixing the bolt of chainring.)
• Spoke wrench
• Cartridge bottom bracket tool (shimano type and isis driver.
• Shimano splined, oversized bottom bracket and from isis driver.
• 2 steel hub-cone wrenches (13x14x15x16mm)
• 15mm Pedal wrench, and 14x15mm box wrenches.
• Chain remover (suits Shimano HG/UG/VG. come with one remover pin, and one chain pin.
• Tire lever set (long type 2pcs)
• L type T25 wrench
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex key wrench set (4/5/6mm ball-end)
• 8mm hex key wrench (for crankarm removal) & 14/2 adaptor (for socket tools)