Smaller, Slimmer, More Efficient
For midweek dawn patrols, all-night approaches, or just big climbing objectives that push beyond daylight, the Black Diamond Spot 350 has 350 lumens of power, now housed in a smaller, more efficient design. With a new, compact body, the Spot 350 has been redesigned with a lower profile for better balance and is more ergonomic for added comfort. Black Diamond has also updated the user interface by adding a second switch for easy lens mode selection. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light with more peak intensity, but also saves battery life that you can now easily track with a six-setting, three-LED battery meter.
Ease Of Use
The Spot 350 also offers peripheral lighting for close-range activities like sorting gear, cooking, or reading in camp and it sports an IPX8 waterproof housing. The Brightness Memory feature allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to a default setting. Plus, the Spot 350's PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustment settings.
• Emits up to 350 lumens on max setting
• PowerTap Technology
• Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter
• Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
• Brightness Memory
• Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes
• Multi-faceted optical lens design
• IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 metres underwater for 30 minutes
• Weight: 86g
• Burn time: High 4 hours, Low 200 hours
• Battery: 3 AAA (included)